Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Stupid cold

I have a cold. A stupid cold that makes me sneeze and cough and makes my nose run and my head heavy.
It's no point in going to school with such a stupid cold, 'cos I can't think, and I will probably just infect everyone, and that's just bad form.

I love my optician shop. I broke my glasses the day before yesterday, but one of the nice girls at my optician shop fixed them free of charge. I have the typa e of frames that only have metal on the top half, and a platic wire on the underside of the glasses and it was just the wire that snapped. I have had them for a couple of years, and it might be time for new ones.
I kinda want contacts. I like glasses, but apparently glasses on girls are bad, and I like being thought of as pretty^^,
That and my glasses are pink. I want midnight blue ones. I still like pink and I think that pale pink suits me in small doses, but I am evolving more in the direction of blues and reds. I think that people are always evolving and at the moment I am evolving away from pinks and into other things. I have other friends who like pinks thou, so I am able to give my pink clothes to them, so that I don't have to throw them away. I have a little too much pink in my skin I think, and wearing the baby pink sweaters and dresses that I used to often make me look a little washed out. I figured with my light hair and fair skin I should wear bolder, brighter colours. I really like red. I think I look good in them too.
I am thinking about perming my hair also. I have always wanted curls.
My hair has gotten a sort of golden/honey quality about it. I am using Lush's blonde shampoo, which sadly has been discontinued, and their Marilyn hair cure, and it has brought out the honey tones in my hair.
I am trying to learn how to curl my hair with a straightening iron, but it's sort of difficult.
I am getting better at doing my makeup also. It's amazing how much a tinted moisturizer can even out your skin. I am gonna pluck my eyebrows when I get better.

But now I am gonna go read some.

2 comments:

Filthy Smithereen said...

aaawwww, that cold seem to be roaming all over now, guess it's just that time of the year. :( hope you feel better soon. ^^;

And noooo, glasses are pretty, ne? It makes a girl look extra smart? ;) I'll probably be getting glasses too, soon. Going to the optician today and already preparing to be told I should've gotten glasses already long ago :P cause...I don't really see very well. x) so soon I'll be lookin' just as good as the rest of you? xD
And yay, makeup~

Brenna said...

Gotta join the "I love my glasses, coz they make me look Smart" :D
But you could get new ones, I support your idea of midnight blue, think it would suit you!