Friday, February 25, 2011

Cool Schoolthings I have bought

I am a little late with this post, as school have been in session for a while, but I bought some cool stuff, as I always do at the start of the school year. Sorry about the pictures being crooked, I hate blogger's picture upload feature, I have to flip all pictures every which way on my computer before they turn up right, and honestly I am too lazy today.


These first  pictures are my book of spells day planner. It came wrapped in a article about Albus Dumbledore. Isn't it neat?
It has a page per day, and it's all tidy and a nice size=D

These are my notebooks. They were way different size than I thoughXP
But I'll find some use for them^^,
They came in a plastic sleeve with a "Plans for Global Domination" paper plate for stiffness.
Cute, neh?^^,

No comments: