Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Candy-schmandy

I am gonna stop eating candy.
Sugar rots your everything.
Sure, you need carbs. I can eat pasta instead. Just as tasty.
I think I am addicted to sugar, so I am gonna stop feeding my addiction. See if I won't be better off for it.
My mom has done it successfully, so why can't I?
It's expensive, and really bad for you. I am gonna slim my flat stomach (as if I need it, right?XP) and fatten my slim wallet.
So, who's with me?

There's a few exceptions to the rule:
I get to drink cocktails and alcoholic sodas. I am gonna be better, not boring.
I get to eat cake at special occasions, like when I visiting my grandma or other people who like to serve cake with the coffee. Or birthdays. I do not however get to ravage the chocolate bowl XP

It's gonna be hell for a while, but then it will be better. I can drink coffee and eat apples. If my mom can, so can I! (Even if she has a much stronger willpower than I doXP)

No comments: