Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Britnzzz

You know how I like Britney and such when I am drunk?
Sleep deprived apparently works also.
I do realize it's 8 to 10 in the evening as this sentence is being written, but I don't sleep well these days. Weekends are better. Weekends bring companyXP

Aaaaaanywho. Britney is the shhh when I am sleepy or tipsy so I clicked a random mashup with her name on it. And she has just released a new song.

Ohohoh! Do NOT put your kids in front of the TV. Television makes kids stupid. In the Dream Garden might capture your kids like nufink else, but it's gonna hurt your kid in the long run.
The thing is: Kids can't learn language from TV, and there is a direct correlation between people's adeptness at the talking thing and their intelligence. You might sit there and think "but I learned (insert word/language here) from (programme)". But how old were you. Kids can learn some words from TV when they are older than 3, but no grammar. When we were kids here in Norway Cartoon Network was not dubbed to Norwegian, and I have heard so many people my age go on and on about how good they were at English from watching Cartoon Network. Funny thing thou, a large portion of these people are really bad at English. Really really bad. Horrible.
So: TV makes kids stupid. Don't make TV be your babysitter.

Oh! Luke puts Megaman Protein Powder in his shakes. How's that for your random referenceXP

I need to eat more green stuff. And I need to not drink so much coffeeXP

I went swimming today, so my poor tummy is feeling better. Actually the biggest help was shuffling snow. I hate shuffling snow.

I am gonna download Jul i Svingen and watch that soon. Christmas ain't over 'till Easter right? XP Makes me sad sometimes. They haven't even taken down the Christmas decorations in town yet. I guess that will be nice up north thou. I am so done with this drab city. Next year will be better=D

I am so annoyed at Nintendo right now. I have ordered Pokémon 5th gen from the states to get it early. BUT it's released March 4th in Norway and March 6th in the states! And then I have to wait for them to be shipped. There better damned well be some event only Pokémon in it for me!  XP
I am getting it half the price thou.

To cap the rambling off. If I am ever audition for Idol or something, I am singing this song:


5 points and a hug if you can place it

1 comment:

Brenna said...

Can't place the song, but I like it!

ANd as for not learning language from TV, I disagree!! *gasp* Norwegians are generally good at English, compared to Finns, and I think one of the reasons are that we watch alot of English shows on TV, and listen to English music, as Finland has a lot of music in Finnish and also TV shows. So English is a more natural part of our life. And those who say they learn so much from watching CN, but have bad English, how bad is their norwegian? :D