Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Public announcement directed at men

I have been raised good. It means that I am a nice person. I pride myself on not being a mean bitch until I need to. I means that I will smile and listened until I you are done talking and actually answer you nicely.
None of these things means that you have a shot in hell to get laid by me.
I am just being polite.
Men everywhere thinks that nice girls are interested just because we are not rude if we don't have to. A lot of these men make me have to.
No matter where I meet you, I do not want you. On line, at school, at the library, at parties, no matter where, I do not want you.
Can you hear how I am talking non-stop about my amazing boyfriend? That is because I have an amazing boyfriend, that I love and do NOT want to trade out with you!
Nice girls =/= easy lay!
I am NOT going home with you, tonight or any night.
I am nice 'cos I am nice, and a little naive, so when you are nice, I think you are being nice, end of business. I don't automatically think that you have romantic interests, I think you maybe wanna be friends or you are being polite.
Argh! Stupid men! I need to start being a bitch straight away, so that I won't have to be a bitch later on when I have actually discovered you are a nice guy, that I could be friends with. FRIENDS with, No More.
Stupid men. I am so over stupid men.Bah

No comments: