Monday, January 19, 2009

More Bubblegum Dance (aka. my homework is boringXD)



Do you remember this one?
I loved this one. And I still remember the lyrics, even thou about 10 years since I heard it last. I have an insane memory for the lyrics of good songs^^, And Pokémon. I can still name all of the 151 first Pokémon on sight. Most of them the type and which evolution stage they're on, and the rest of the evolutions for them as well. To me the 151 first are the true Pokémon, they got weirder and weirder after that, and by the time Crystal was released I had gotten way too coolXP Oh, am I glad I grew out of that or whatXD
Music videos in the nineties, at least for the Bubblegum Dance genre (yes, I know it was started by Me&My in 95, and thus only lasted for the second half of the nineties, but I am gonna call it the videos of the nineties if I want to. It's my blog, so thereXD) was really trippy.
Some of them is like watching MAMA on speed and that movie is trippy enough on it's ownXD
Aaah... I'm in a good mood, so I am going to give you Titi Suru's song just for the heck of it^^,



In case you have not heard of MAMA it's a musical about the Big Bad Wolf. From the 1976. Starring the Moscow Ballet.
Whoever got the idea for it has to have been stoned.XD It was actually recorded in 3 versions. One in English, one in Russian and one in language I can't remember, but I have known on some point.
They used to show it at Easter on TV in Norway until the middle of the nineties. I was too young to remember more than little snippets, but I saw at the movies last year. And oh my gosh, was I sold? I love trippy things (as you must have noticedXD). And I love old things (all about corsets and Marilyn Monroe this one. Almost...XD). And I love ballet and musicals. How on earth could I not love this movie?
I want this on DVD if anyone wonders what I want for my birthdayXD

I'm gonna give you one more video before I return to my homework. And haven't we all felt like this at some point?




Word of the day:
ミュージカル - myūjikaru - musical

No comments: