Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bubblegum Dance (aka I miss the nineties)

Do you remember the nineties? When Aqua and ToyBox ruled the music scene? When music was bouncy and colourful and fun? Well, before I turned dark and angry I loved what I have later discovered was called Bubblegum Dance, and now, thanks to the wonder that is YouTube I have rediscovered the genre.
Here I thought I was too young to listen "oldies", but this can called nothing else. And I love it!^^,
I would even frequent the scary clubbing scene if they still played this music, dressed to boot in pinky shiny stuff, glitter and angelwings^^, (OMG! I just discovered I am cheesy O.o)
I wish I could travel back to the nineties, and still be twenty (or maybe 23, so that they would actually let inXP), so that I could dance the night away the Tamagotchi song, Coco Jambo, Licky Licky, DubIDub, and all the other wonderfully sugary music that is Bubblegum Dance^^,

And here is my newest discovery: Licky Licky with Crispy^^,



(Whoever said one can't like both pink and black? I want to like both cavityinducing music, and dark teary depressed metal. So there>.<)

Word of the day:
慕う - shitau - to yearn for, to miss, to adore, to love dearly

No comments: