Friday, November 14, 2008

Video games can be really sad and really nice

I just felt I had to blog this comic: Animal Crossing
I read it the first time about a year ago, and then this artist on DA talked about it, and I think it's nice, but kind of sad.
So this is just me saying to everyone I love and care about: I love you all a lot, and if you ever die on me I will be sad about it forever.
And to everyone who reads my blog, but doesn't know me in real life: In a way I love you too, because in a way you find me interesting enough to keep reading about me, even when I only ramble about movies and books and games, and Rusket, and stuff like that. It makes me happy that some people out there care even if they don't know me=D
Love you all=d *great big huglings all around*

Word of the day:
愛 - ai - love

No comments: