Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Economicsmono!

Just to explain the title:mono is a japanese suffix you can add onto any word to make it bad or rude.
Further explanation of the title: I do NOT like my economics class today. My classmates are noisy, and the air is stuffy and hard to breathe, even after I opened a window rigth behind my computer. This makes it hard to think. And on top of that, when I ask for help, and when my teacher comes over and discovers I have made an error he sighs in this really condescening way, like he's saying "oh, my. What is this idiot doing in my class", which of course annoys me out of my head. But what on earth is logical about the taxes you are supposed to pay going in the "incoming taxes" account?! I despise things that don't make sense, they screw up everything, making everything muddled and stupid, and when all he says is, "but that is just the way it is", with out offering the slightest explanaition of any kind on way the system works the way it does that infuriates me. Just a tad. A great big hunk of a tad. I DO NOT like my econimics class or my economics teacher today. I do NOT enjoy being made to feel stupid, no one does, and he made me feel like I should be in an effing special class for kids with learning issues.
BLAH!!!
Rant end.
(and if anyone can make economics logical for me, I will hunt them down and kiss them)

No comments: