Friday, January 14, 2011

Schedule made

So I signed up for classes today. Most of the classes I wanted to take were full, so I ended up with philosophy and language acquisition.
I have tried both before, but do to my life sucking for most of that semester I wasn't able to pass them. So I am trying again.
There are new books for Language Acquisition, and the one we are covering first is way better than the one we used last year. It's a 1000 subject, meaning that's it's mostly an introductory course, and therefore the fact that this book is way more geared towards beginners of linguistic. Actually it's directed mostly at psychology students. Which makes it easy to understand for linguistic beginners.
The book is Child Language: Acquisition and Development by Matthew Saxton.
I am reading the very first chapter at the moment for my first class on Monday, and I already feel much more confident about passing the exam this time around. Both because I have already done the subject once, but also because the terms are being explained in way that is easily understandable for people who don't have a pre-existing knowledge of linguistics.

Pokémon 5th generation is being release in the US in the 6th of March. I will be getting it sometime after that=D=D
It's like looking forward to Christmas and my birthday at once, I am so excited=D=D I am trying not to read too much about it, but I am kinda failing at that.
And I have said this before, and I will say it again. $35 is cheap!!! Stop complaining. It will be at least $70 when it's released in Norway. Stop complaining!!!!

No comments: