Sunday, January 16, 2011

Noooooooooooooo!!!!

Heathran
Shaymin
Deoxys
Manaphy
Mew
Latios and Latias
Jirachi
And Arceus

All Pokémon Wi-Fi events last year.
The Arceus, God of all Pokémon (or something, not too clear on the mythology here), because of the Wi-Fi router laying on a shelf, not in use. The rest because I didn't know Boyfriend has WEP coding on his router.
*crying out in despair* And I really gave it my best shot getting the Jirachi at the end of summer too. But my router was broken, and my new place doesn't allow Wi-Fi anyway. And the only other place I found with a WEP coding had an ø in it's code. Can't read the letter? Neither can my DS.
Oh well. I have managed just fine without these Pokémon thus far. And I DID get the Pikachu coloured Pichu, so it wil be fine.
Plus, I will get the Shiny Legendary Dogs. And I didn't have to travel to Japan to get the either.
I am also buying a dongle thingy, so I will never ever miss an event again=D
I am gonna go play in Plaza now.
Oh, and if you wanna trade Pokémon with me over Wi-Fi drop me a note, and we can figure something out now=D=D

No comments: