Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Entertainment for 2011

This will just be a little list of non-schoolbooks that I am gonna read in 2011.

Sofie's world - Which is really a little of both, school and non-. I am really halfway re-reading as I have half of it before.

A wrinkle in time - Which is a series of children's books that I bought in a bout of January depression. I have read about 20 pages so far and one of the characters is names mrs. Whatsit, so it's looking good.

Harry Potter y la piedra filosofal - To practice my Spanish. Maybe the rest of the series. Hopefully the rest of the series.

Der Herr der Ringe - My parents bought me the most beautiful box of LOTR in German. I am looking forward to that.

Die unendliche Geschichte - Finish it rather. To practice my German.

Any and all books from the Hallows, the Kitty Norville, and the Sookie Stackhouse series that I have not read yet.

Shogun - My boyfriend gave it to me for my birthday and I am reading a little at a time. The way that I read books, I read maybe a couple of chapters and then I red something else and then I read a couple more chapters. I am starting to like it, it has a very slow start, but it's getting very much better.

The Inkheart and/or Tintenherz triology - finish it rather. In either English or German. Or both.

And then maybe finish the crown of stars series.

And then I am gonna finish these games:

Pokémon White and/or Black
Rune Factory, maybe
Starcraft 2
Maybe one of the myriads of unfinished other Pokémon games I have.
Maybe my Kingdom hearts game.

I am gonna finish the wedding present, but I don't think that I will manage the gift for V. It's just too large.XP

So I have a lot to do^^,
And then I have to pass my subjects as well^^,
Happy new years^^,

No comments: