Thursday, May 6, 2010

I hate this day

Yeah, like my day haven't been bad enough, what with the zombies, and forgetting my breakfast in the toast oven, and apparently having hurt my finger.
You know the effing Pokémon games I bought used off the net. They're fake.
They're as fake as they can get. Fake through and through.
I have ordered new ones (from another seller obviously), and if those also turn out to be fake, I will report them both straight into oblivion.
Boyfriend seems to think that the seller didn't know they were fake, so he doesn't want me to report him, but I seriously want to. Not only because I don't think he's right. But I am also a little vindictive.
I have sent the seller a mail wanting my money back, and I am gonna wait a little, but if he doesn't respond I am going to report him. It's illegal to sell fake games, and I really should report him to maybe Nintendo or something. In my opinion it's one thing to download music, nobody makes money off of that, except actually the record companies. I end up buying a lot of the music or movies I have others download for me. Downloading isn't illegal anyway, uploading is.
But selling knock-offs, that IS illegal, and it's wrong to make money off of fake stuff. Also I would not be surprised if the fake game would ruin my real games.

And all these crappy things just HAD to happen right before my exam right? Everything has to go wrong at once when I am stressed out and on the edge already doesn't it?
I fucking (oh em gee, a cuss word) this day. This fucking awful day can go to hell!!!

No comments: