Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Big Bad Post of Quotes

What do Tinkerbell do when she is tired and has had a bad day. (It involved a car accident, it will be at written about at the very bottom. Ooooooh! SuspenseXP And scrolling down is cheatingXD)

This is gonna be a guess the quote post. Write in the comments if you get it, and I will feature your name (or nick) and the name of where the quote originated from. If you feel up to the challenge try to get the name of the character/person who said/sung it as well.^^,
Anyone is allowed to partake. Don't be shy peeps^^, But I will know if you have googled it, and your comment will be removed and you will go on the list of shame in the bottom of this post, so don't do that. Just don't.
(Note: Quotes will be from movies, tv-shows, comic-books, webcomics, music, whatever I fancy^^, Also there can be several quotes from the same thing.)

Here goes:

"He's gonna dinner-fuck her booze-hole."


"I do believe in spooks! I do! I do! I do!"


"I'm a very important man! I have a tower."


"All the world is a judge, but that doesn't compare, to what I do to myself when you're not there."


"Don't look a gift lion in the mouth."
"You know, that last one actually makes more sense than the original."


"I can bear it no longer! Goblin King! Goblin King! Wherever you may be take this child of mine far away from me!"
"That's not it! Where did she get that rubbish? It doesn't even start with "I wish!" "


"Do you want anything dampened? Or made soggy?"


"The most dashing, panty-snatching, I will leave your diapers dripping! "


"No, I am, but... it's a symptom. You're treating a symptom while the disease rages on, consumes the human race. The fish rots from the head, so they say. So I'm thinking, why not cut off the head?"


"These are not the Hammer." Holds up fists. "The hammer is my penis."


"Eg he vøri i dei kristne landi, der folkji kallar på Gud. Eg e sterkar hell du!"


"Swinging back and forth, although you noticed that I set your rope aflame."


"You're closer to me than I've ever been. You move so close. You're skin beneath my skin"


"Next time, I'll skin you like a stag and let the wolves pick your bones!"


"
I'm just a mean green mother from outer space and I'm bad!"


"Drug market. Blood market. Some times I wonder why ever got in."


"I can guarantee the closest shave you'll ever know."


"At last! My arm is complete again!"


"Somewhere out there is a lady who I think will never be a nun. Auf Wiedersehen, darling."


"Now lets get this straight, Gus. The chaperon's job is to see that nobody else has any fun. Nobody chaperons the chaperon. That's why I'm so right for this job. "


"She put herself in your place - all you have to do is put yourself in her place, and you're *bound* to bump into each other in somebody's place. "


"I'm like cat here, a no-name slob. We belong to nobody, and nobody belongs to us. We don't even belong to each other. "


"I think it's just elegant to have an imagination. I just have no imagination at all. I have lots of other things, but I have no imagination. "


"Jerry, Jerry, will you take my advice? Forget about the whole thing, will ya? Just keep telling yourself: you're a boy, you're a boy. "


"Will you look at that! Look how she moves! It's like Jell-O on springs. Must have some sort of built-in motor or something. I tell you, it's a whole different sex! "


"My parents wanted to move me into high school out of the sixth grade, but we decided to chuck the idea because I'd have trouble making friends, blah, blah, blah. Now blah, blah, blah is all I ever do. I use my grand IQ to decide what color lip gloss to wear in the morning and how to hit three keggers before curfew... "


"Have I got things to tell you!
What happened?
I'm engaged.
Congratulations. Who's the lucky girl?
I am!"


"It's one thing to want someone out of your life, but it's another thing to serve them a wake-up cup full of liquid drainer. "


"Oh no you don't! Osgood, I'm gonna level with you. We can't get married at all.
Why not?
Well, in the first place, I'm not a natural blonde.
Doesn't matter.
I smoke! I smoke all the time!
I don't care.
Well, I have a terrible past. For three years now, I've been living with a saxophone player.
I forgive you.
[Tragically] I can never have children!
We can adopt some.
But you don't understand, Osgood!
[Pulls of wig]
I'm a man!
Well, nobody's perfect!"
(I seriously worry about your cultural upbringing if you have never heard this quote. It's the best quote from the golden age of Hollywood in my opinion.)


"Ruffles and laces and candy-sweet faces directed your furtive hand, I perfectly understand."


"I want an old straw hat, a pair of overalls, and a worn out pair of shoes."


"She drowned her father in the creek. The water tasted bad for a week, and we had to make do with gin."


"God was there from the very beginning
He invented men and women,
Then He also invented wanking,
Then He said wanking was sinning.
So if I'm feeling randy
I'm not allowed to hand-shandy,
But having sex with my family,
That is just fucking great.
It's all there in Ezekial 8"
(Um, quicktip here. If you are religious and kind of uptight and a prude about it, don't look up this quote. If you are, however, religious and can actually joke around with it, then this song is really funny. It really is^^, It's meant to be funny, the guy who wrote it is comedian. Come on people, loosen up, laugh a little. Nothing (and I mean nothing) is so awful that it can't be joked about.(Given time and distance of course.))


"He eyes ain't green and my hair I ain't yellow, it's more likely the other way around."


"And when at last the police came by,
Her little pranks she did not deny,
To do so she would have had to lie,
And lying, she knew, was a sin, a sin"


"A woman happily in love, she burns the soufflé. A woman unhappily in love, she forgets to turn on the oven."


"I don't want to lose my virginity to a piece of fruit."


"Now... it seems we were in a similar position on Monday when I thoughtfully suggested we get everybody together for an unadulterated emotional outpouring. But no. You took this as an opportunity to play yet another round of "Let's Laugh at the Hippie." "


"One of the boys I dated, and they were boys, suggested that we go to Paris and I said I'd always wanted to see Paris. As if I'd never been!"


"People will look at the ashes of Westerburg and say, "Now there's a school that self-destructed, not because society didn't care, but because the school was society." Now that's deep. "


"Do you go to concerts?
No. We don't believe in concerts.
Oh, I assure you, they're real."


"And it boom!"Flings her arms out. "What?"


"This can only ever happen once.
Oh... Why?
There can only ever be one first time."


"Bonjour, mesdames et monsiuers. Yesterday we have learned the correct way how to boil water. Today we will learn the correct way how to crack an egg. Voilà! An egg. Now, an egg is not a stone; it is not made of wood, it is a living thing. It has a heart. So when we crack it, we must not torment it. We must be merciful and execute it quickly, like with the guillotine."


"You don't marry a girl because she's pretty, but by jove, doesn't it help?"


"I don't want to get involved in the racial situation at the expense of losing fans. I wouldn't say anything too strong but I do know that God created us equal and we're not living up to it."
(Fantastic woman this one. And gorgeous too. She said some truly deep things in her day. Oh em gee! Was that a hint? The next few ones will be quotes that actual people said, these you are allowed to search for, as I imagine none of you will know them, or have ever read them. You are allowed to brag if you do know it thouXD)


"A lot of happiness can be brought to the mentally distraught by a little understanding."


"I'd like ten more babies and ten more chihuahuas and a few Academy Awards. Meanwhile, I enjoy being a sex symbol and making people happy."


"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
(I choose my friends and basically everyone I surround myself with by this quote. I also live by it. If I can't handle you at your worst, I don't deserve you at your best.)


"Speaking of Oscars, I would win overwhelmingly if the Academy gave an Oscar for faking orgasms. I have done some of my best acting convincing my partners I was in the throes of ecstasy."


"If you can make a girl laugh, you can make her do anything."


"Talent is developed in privacy... but everybody is always tugging at you. They'd all like sort of a chunk at you. They'd kind of like to take pieces out of you."


"Wouldn't it be nice to be like men and get notches in your belt and sleep with most attractive men and not get emotionally involved?"


"Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm. As you get older, remember you have another hand: the first is to help yourself, the second is to help others."


"Success is like reaching an important birthday and finding you're exactly the same."


"I think sex is overrated. I don't have sex appeal and I know it. As a matter of fact, I think I'm rather funny looking. My teeth are funny, for one thing, and I have none of the attributes usually required for a movie queen, including the shapeliness."


"From the time I was thirteen, there was a constant struggle between MGM and me - whether or not to eat, how much to eat, what to eat. I remember this more vividly than anything else about my childhood."


"I have the unfortunate habit of not being able to have an affair with a man without being in love with him."


"I stopped believing in Santa Claus when I was six. Mother took me to see him in a department store and he asked for my autograph."


"One famous movie executive who shall remain nameless, exposed himself to me in his office. 'Mr X,' I said, 'I thought you were a producer not an exhibitor'."


Okey, I am gonna have to end it here. I have so many many fantastic quotes to share with you, but I am guessing only half of you made it this far.
There's a lot of repeats. Meaning I have several from the same thing or person. I just really like the things I like I guess.
Some of them I looked up, some of them I wrote from memory. The latter might have anomalies. If you know me in real life you earn your self a great big hug for everyone you get right^^,
(Oh em gee, I am gonna get many search engine hits off this post ain't I?O.o)
Oh, and I don't remember all these quotes at once, so don't expect me to remember them from the top of my head. I have to set aside some brain for my studies too.

And now for the car accident.
Lets just start off with: Had I been in front of that car I might not have survived. It was that bad.
So me and boyfriend was walking up from Smart Club when we hear the whine of tires and see a swerving car going really fast (I have absolutely no powers of deducting speeds, but it was way too fast. Well over the speed limit, which is 50km/hour). It ended up crashing into a light pole, wrapping it's front around it in the process.
Then the car it had been swerving to avoid rolls down it's window and someone yell's "you're not supposed to be laughing! You're supposed to cry!"
Then four girl all but falls out of the wreck, laughing maniacally. We run over to see if they are okey, and they just nod, still laughing.
Our best guess is they were racing, and the first car stopped in front of the round about rather abruptly and the second car had to swerve to avoid it.
I think the girls in the wreck probably all have whiplashes.
All I could think walking away from it all was "someone is going to get grounded all the way into the next millennium", because the car looked very much like it could very well had belonged the one of their dads. Schadenfraude is a wonderful thing^^,
I am also guessing they might not have been soberXP I would hate to be them if the police finds out, and they weren'tXD

No comments: