Saturday, May 8, 2010

Free Comic Book Day, after the fact

It's been a good Free Comic Book Day^^,
I'm not really that into American comic books, I get annoyed enough about Ret Cons when people tell me about them, if I have to experience the horror for myself, I think I will go absolutely nuts. So I am donating all (almost) of the comic books I picked out to my cousin who didn't have time to come get them himself^^,
I am keeping the Fragglerock comic thou. And the Nail Gaiman book^^,

Also I bought some Tru Blood. Which is a kind of synthetic blood, which the Japanese created as a substitute for human blood, and that vampires can survive on, so that they can come out into the open^^, Or at least in the books that's what it is. The bottle that I bought contained a carbonated blood orange drink. Which for some odd reason smelled like a shampoo.XD

Then we went to Dragens Hule, which is something as cool as a webshop that has moved on to getting a real-life honest to god store. And that is freakin' awesome=D=D
Anyway, in that very store we found (or rather L found and then showed me) a purse/backpack shaped like my logo. It's made of red and black vinyl, with the actual purse in red shaped like a heart, lined with black lace and with black vinyl wings sown on.
So it's shaped like my logo, the DragonHeart. I can't really afford it right now, but they only had two left, so I had them put it aside for me until Monday. (Because I forgot my wallet at home.)

Later we went to an outdoor market and I ate spring rolls, and drank unsweetened Japanese Green Tea. Which tasted a lot like soap. which was kinda gross. But I payed for it, so I drank it all^^,

I am gonna go to bed now^^,

No comments: