Saturday, November 28, 2009

Extract

This was a bad movie. Don't go see this movie. It was bad.
It was 92 minutes of stupid people acting stupid. And I can't stand stupid people in real life. On the big screen I really, really, really can't stand stupid people.
Stupid people on the big screen makes me want to go homicidal with whatever is messier than a chainsaw.
I did not like this movie, can you tell?
The only redeeming factor of this movie was that the last 10 minutes or so was really sweet. Not über happy lollipops with syrup coating kind of sweet, but very awww kind of sweet=D
All in all I am very glad I did not pay to go see it at the very least. Being a volunteer I have gotten free tickets to all the movies I have wanted to see. And this is the first really bad movie I have seen through the whole festival. 9 was meh, but it wasn't horrible. This one was.
So if you like stupid movies about stupid people acting stupid, go right ahead. If you don't, turn around and run really fast in the opposite direction.

No comments: