Saturday, June 19, 2010

Septimus Heap

I am currently reading the Septimus Heap series. And I love Love LOVE it.
It's is masterly written and it has an absolutely wonderful use of Capital letters, marking the Important things. It also uses old fashion ways of writing some of the more important words to the story. Like Darknesse, and Magyk.
This is children's fantasy at it's best. I would say it's suitable for children all down the age of 7, and if you are a parent you should definitely read it out loud for your child, because if you liked the Harry Potter books, you will love this one.
It's for children, young adults and proper adults alike.

2 comments:

Vilje Vanilje said...

Wow, do you own it or borrow it?
I love those kinds of books anyway:)

Filthy Smithereen said...

I know my mom got those books and love them...in norwegian though, but still ^^ she loves them too hehe