Saturday, June 5, 2010

Beer and books

I have less than awful beer. I really really hate beer. It's awful, it tastes like rancid piss to be quite frank.
But my dad presented me with lemon cut Tuborg. And thou it still tastes like beer, but not quite as rancid as normal beerXP

Also I raided Oslo's biggest library. I came out with about 20-25 books.
The perfect cure for the means reds and/or the blues, or almost any other unpleasant colour, is taking home unread books. And if I borrow them instead of buying them I don't get more of whatever colour is bothering me because I have spent money I need for other things.
And I have wanted to visit Deichmanske for almost 3 years, maybe more. So we went there, and I got snickered at because I had promised to only borrow five and then we would go back afterwards, but I couldn't help myselfXP I had to carry all the books around for the rest of the dayXP

Hmmmmm.... My beer has started to turn rancid on me again. I am gonna put more lime in it now. Night night.

No comments: