Friday, December 4, 2009

Warning? May contain nuts

So it's about three hours since I had breakfast. I've been asleep for the last three hours. 'Cos that's what happens when I eat nuts.
What happened was, I was gonna have a danish for desert, and there were little shavings of what looked like almonds on it. Well, it can't have been almonds, 'cos I was less than halfway through it before my mouth started itching like crazy and I had to run to our room to stuff my face with antihistamins. And then I brushed and rinsed my entire mouth. And then I went down and had some more bread with cheese (both of which were delicious), and when boyfriend was finished eating we went up to our room, and I went to sleep.
Because that's what happens when I eat nuts. (Unless they are peanuts, then I choke to deathXP)
I think it was hazelnuts. I am not eating danish tomorrow.
Going out to go to museums now=D Byebye my dahlings

No comments: