Monday, December 7, 2009

Almost home

So we are packing before checking out.
I have not blogged the last two days, even thou I have had bloggable experiences.

On Friday we had dinner at this awesome sushi place called Haiku right off Strøget. It was run by Japanese people, which is rare when it comes to sushi places. And we got "omakase" (this might be me remembering wrong thou, but it was called something like that), which was basically chef's choice. We got to decide what we generally wanted, and me being absolutely addicted to maki (rolls) I got a plate full of maki.
There were all sorts of maki, including California maki with real crab, and desert maki with mango and strawberries on it. Which sounds weird, I know, but whatever was in it was neutral enough it didn't taste weird, and so tender the slice literally melted in my mouth.
Definitely a place to visit if you are ever in Copenhagen.

And then yesterday was my exam. I think I passed, not with flying colours but a pass is a pass. And I think I passed. I met this guy, also Norwegian, who we ended hanging until he had to catch his flight. He was very nice^^,

Then we went and saw "500 days of Summer", which was a cute romantic indiewood comedy.
It dared be dark and depressive.

And then we went and saw some dancers. Which was spectacularly uninteresting. Sunday is not the day for such thingsXP

And then we missed the last train home. So we walked to the metro, and took it some of the way, because they had troubles on the line. Then we stood and waited for the replacement. There was this drunk (and probably high as well) man there who had apparently been in a fight where he beat the c**p out of everyone. He was bugging the woman who was there to keep things safe.
But she took it in very good humour, we even made faces at each other when he was telling his story to this other man. Complete with waiving of every limbXP

I am gonna post this when I got home, 'cos my 24 hours of internet just ran out. So this will be posted about 8-9 this evening.=D

No comments: