Thursday, December 10, 2009

Some comics just get life right on the nose

Why kitties are not allowed in the bathroom when I shower

This is an awesome webcomic BTW. And it's completed, so you don't have to wait for it to be updated, which face it, many webcomic artists aren't all that good at. (I love Devil's Panties also, Jennie Breeden updates every single day, with out fail. *sending hugles and happy energy in the direction of Jennie Breeden*)
I think I need to update my webcomic list. Some of them I don't read no more, but there's lots of new ones.

Anyyyyyyywho. That, right there (I assume by now you have clicked my link) is why I don't let my kitties into the bathroom when I shower. This one kitty I have, named Nøste (or Noeste for you in countries with 26 letters in their alphabets) loves the bathroom. It's her favorite room in the entire house.
It's just that she greatly fears the appliances which inhabits the bathroom. Like the washing machine. And, you guessed it, the dreaded instrument of ultimate doom, otherwise known as the shower. She will sneak will go through hell and fire to get into the bathroom and snuggle into whatever clothes she manages to claw out of the hamper, but the second the shower comes on she immediately goes into to a full fledged panic attack, screaming and clawing on the door until someone takes mercy on her and lets her out.XP
Ain't kitties cute? (and sometimes horrendously annoyingXD)

No comments: