Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Music for rainy days

It's 20:57, the sky is a sicky dark orangy red sort of colour (gotta love that light pollution right?), and it's raining.
I got home about an hour ago and my shoes are still dripping (yes litteraly, Keds are not made for rainy weather) where they hang in the bathroom. Ditto with my jeans and umbrella.

But I have youtube and webcomcis. And I haven't updated in forever. So here's some music for rainy days. Right after this link to the cutest webcomic ever. Questionable content. You all need to read the archives. It's only 1507 pages, and the art gets better after a while. As does the storytelling^^,

EDIT: Broken link fixed

Now for teh MUZAK:




All the clips with the original footage had disable embedding by request, so this is the best I could do. Sorry.
It features Sarah Brightman and Alex Vega from the Spykids movies. It's from the gothic splatter musical Repo! the Genetic Opera.




This is Koda Kumi, a new discovery of mine. Fun video as well




Most beauiful song ever. If I ever get around to getting good at 3D animating I'm making a video for this one. I've had the storyboard in my head for almost a year now.


Can't be bothered locating the way superior Manu Chau version of this, so you'll just have to make do^^,





And for last I'm gonna show you some of the most amazing pole dancing I have ever seen. Try tto look past the fact that it's a half naked chick. The women dancing hanging from veils at the circus wear no more clothes than this, but for some reason that is socially acceptable. Try to see the amazing things she gets her body to do please^^,

(besides the song is awesome)


EDIT:
How stupid of me. I almost forgot the theme song to the most awesome after school cartoon EVAH XD


And while I'm at it:


Oh and:

Hammer me please, Dr. Horrible. Making googoo eyes at Dr Horrible.


To lazy to find one with footageXP


Purdiest version EVER^^,



I'm gonna stop now. Will try to resist the temptation to add more.
I'm so gonna use this post as play listXD Hoping some of you will do that as well^^,

No comments: