Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Evol trinkets of DOOM

It's film festival season, and I can't afford to go. So I am cleaning. And so far only one thing has come of it. It's called a revelation, and you need to hear it, or it won't do me any good.
Trinkets are created by the devil to drive poor people trying to tidy to end of their rope.
I have several boxes full of cute little things that I can honestly say I loved when I got them but right now I want to burn. Or melt. Or shoot into orbit. Or some equally destructive thing.
Don' get me wrong. I love gifts with a passion. I love giving them and I love getting them. But right now I really would look a gift horse in the mouth and send it right back.
One of the funny things is that I haven't bought any of it myself. I don't buy trinkets. I'd rather splurge and buy a game of a book or even a cute little notebook (I have myriads of those). But I don't buy trinkets.
And please have mercy on e and stop giving them to me. 'Cos I do love them I am not going top throw any of them away just yet, but I don't have anywhere to put them and they aren't giving anyone any joy being either lost beneath all the other trinkets or packed away in a box.
So yah. I do love my trinkets I really do, but please have mercy and give me no more.
If you wanna get me something nice but cheap get me a tiny notebook or something.
Thanks in advance.

that is all.

No comments: