Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I hate birthdays....=/

A month from today I will be turning 23. Man,  am getting oldXP
Or, not really. But I am getter older and even that can be kind of upsetting sometimes. I have been accustomed to being a child. To do childish things and wear childish clothes.
I gave away all of my goth wear a couple of weeks back. That was hard. Saying goodbye to a part of myslf that I really liked. But it was time I guess.
I gave away all my miniskirts and pink clothes too. Things that made me lokk 16. I was done being 16 seven years ago. That however felt really nice. That was a kind of childish I haven't been really comfortable with since I was 18.
I am gonna spoil myself clothes-wise for me birthday. Find out what my new style will be.
So far I know I like jeans, red sweaters, and shirts. Also I like halternecks, but I don't know if that's in style this summer. We'll see^^,
One good thing thou. I will be old enough to go to nightclubsXP

No comments: