Thursday, December 16, 2010

Non X-mas related x-mas mulitmedia

It's getting nearer to Christmas.
And there are some things that I just relate to Christmas, that have absolutely nothing to do with Christmas.
Like the Hollows. The Hollows books always come out around now, or at least they have for the least couple of years. I am still waiting on the "right" cover, so I am probably not gonna get to read the newest book before Christmas this year.
There's a new Sookie Stackhouse out too, but it's in the fugly tv-series cover. Well, actually the cover I collect is rather non-pleasing to the eye, but I kinda like it. So I am gonna wait until it comes out.
Order it off Amazon if I have to.
My DS just ran out of batteries. I am house sitting for my boyfriend. He is waiting for a sound thingamabob that's coming with FedEx. It's been at the airport since Monday, and someone has to be here to sign for it. It's gonna be awesome (he tells me). I was playing Pokémon HeartGold, and that is also a very Christmassy thing for me.
There is no release date on the Black and White games as of now. They sell the Japan-imported ones on Amazon for 80 bucks. Sitting tight. Just because I have the money it does not mean that I cannot wait.
I am the least nosiest girl alive. My present is sitting the room right next to this one, and I have not snooped. I am so un-nosy.^^,
Gonna watch Gundam Seed now.

No comments: