Wednesday, December 1, 2010

First of December

Today is the first of December. The International Month of Nissenusse (Santakisses^^,)
Here's me sending the first Nissenuss for all of you.

I am watching the Julekalender as my Christmas calendar. I spend way to much money already, and chocolate calendars aren't really all that fun. I am kinda tired of stuff. I have too much stuff, so any kind of trinkety calendars are out. I have too much stuff.
These days I enjoy throwing away stuff. But enjoy keeping stuff even more. The nice stuff that means something to me. Like the tea-set that my grandfather's ex-girlfriend made for me when I was around 5 or something. And the little fairy statue that my friend sent for me from Finland, and the little bobblehead kitty that the Gachas bought for me. Little things.

I am gonna try to write one little Christmassy thing every day for the whole of December.
Today my Christmas vacation began. School's out^^,

I have finished all of my Christmas presents. All I have to do is mail the ones that have to be mailed, so that they will arrive before Christmas.
Some of them have been ordered online, so they have to arrive, and one of them has to be assembled.
And they have to be wrapped and marked of course.

L is ranting about the difference between fluorine and fluoride. One will kill you, the other one can poison you and put white spots on your teeth. She is very cute^^,

They sang "It's hard to be a Nissemann" in the Julekalender today.

No comments: