Monday, June 15, 2009

This is weird...

So there's a showing of my apartment right now. People trampling around my apartment, looking at my things. Luckily L and I have cleaned the place up. I even cleaned the walls earlier (they were dirtyXP).
This weird guy just left, who took pictures. He and his wife lives right down the street and they kept comparing my apartment to the one they were renting out in their own basement. Which I thought was weird.
Some of the people who have been here have been very nice. I liked the first couple who was here best, they were about my age, maybe a little older, early to mid twenties, and they were really nice. The last girl who was here was nice too.
It's a bit weird thinking about strangers living in my apartment. But I will be living with fiancé so I will be fine.
Still weird thou...

No comments: