Monday, June 22, 2009

I forgot yesterday

I read over my post from yesterday, I realized I forgot to tell you all about having my Pocky stolen. So I stood talking with one of the girls I went to Berlin with that I had met by chance at SoraCon, and then this little asian girl start walking straight at me. I stand there wondering if I knew her, because she walked so straight at me, but I didn't. She stops right in front of me, and takes the half-eaten Pocky I was eating out of my hand and walkes away with it. I was so stunned I didn't know what to say. I certainly did not think to tell her I have a really nasty cold which I am almost well from, but that she will most certainly catch^^,
Had she asked she would have gotten a brand new, germ free Pocky^^,

If you don't know what Pocky is, it's Japanese candy (obviously). It's chocolate covered pretzel sticks. Here's a little Pocky commercial for you. They are all really weird like this^^,


You get them in many flavours, my favorites are Strawberry and Milk^^, You can even get gourmet ones, with chocolate mousse and what not^^,
You can take a look/buy some over at the Sweet Kitty store. It's really tasty^^,

I am going to get addicted to instant miso. I love miso soup with tofu. I really shouldn't eat it, 'cos I'm a bit allergic soya, but I think I will try to desensivitize myself. It's just so yummy^^, And it's insant. A perfect quick snack^^, More nutritional than insant noodles anyway^^,

Word of the Day:
盗む - nusumu - to steal

No comments: