Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The English Roses. (Or silk ones anyway)

Still packing. And I have now gotten to the toiletries, and I just had to snap a picture. A lady travels heavy, doesn't she? I am so glad I have the gigantic toiletry purse my mom made me. I was able to fit everything in, except the makeup, but them again I didn't try. Imagine trying to find a teeny little eyeshadow box at the bottom of that huge thingXP Decided I didn't care to try. Especially considering I we will try to be at the concert hall as early as possible to try to get a spot near the stage, so I will be in a hurry. We will be leaving on Friday. I can feel the travel nerves building already... I will spend tomorrow cleaning and doing the rest of the packing. In my wonderful Gothic & Lolita Bible there was a nice little recipe on how to make silk roses. My first two tries didn't turn out all that well, but the third one is purdy^^, That would be the black one in case you couldn't tell >.<>.< style="font-style: italic;">bara - rose

No comments: