Friday, April 29, 2011

Thank God I'm pretty...?XP

 Decided on a whim to do my hair an makeup this morning. So this is me with corkscrew curls and a full face of makeup. Doesn't look like I'm wearing any? Well, that's kind of the point isn't it?
I am in actuality wearing concealer, foundation, a  darker foundation for sculpting, blush, eyeshadow (including tightlining my lashes), mascara, eyebrow colour, and full lipstick (linpiner, lipstick and gloss).
Takes a lot of makeup to become perfectXP
And the reason half my hair is pinned back is that I screwed up some of my screwsXP

This is the nail polish picture I promised you guys. Kind of a blurry picture. I need to buy myself a camera.
It's a kind of seafoam-blu/green- ish sort of colour as  base coat, topped with a black crackle polish, topped with a yellow one^^,

1 comment:

Brenna said...

Funky nails!
And yes, you need a camera, the make-up is reeeally hard to tell on that pic, but the corkscrews are lovely! :D