Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Finland here we come^^,

We are now sitting on the boat to Finland.
Yesterday I woke up at 1:30 AM, and tonight I only slept around 4 hours, so I fell asleep on the table in the restaurant where we ate breakfast, and then the Gachas bought me coffee, so now I feel all awake and rested again^^,
Gacha 1 said that I was really good at power-napping, which I kinda agree with. When I am so tired that I feel like I am falling asleep standing up, I just lay my head down on the table and nap for 10 minutes, and then I am all awake again=D=D

Our hotel was really nice, we had a little kitchen and everything. Which of course we didn't use, since we were there just to sleep a few hours before going to the boat.

I was so afraid of missing the boat, because I had a walker's ticket (as opposed to one with a car), and I had to walk to the check-in area all by myself. Gacha 2, 1.2 and 4 helped me find it, and then I walked there on my own.
I was starving so I bought myself some toast with ham and cheese. I am getting some penalty for that cheese thou, I have a slight stomach ache XP

Now I am gonna read some more Septimus Heap=D=D

No comments: