Saturday, July 18, 2009

I found, I found


Haunted Island by ~TomPreston on deviantART

I found this really cool comic artist on DA. Or rather, he got a DD and I went to look at his site, and he had tons of cool stuff.
The poor man keeps getting DDs for the wrong stuff thou, for his fan art and the work he doesn't think is the best himself. So I'm doing a feature blog to feature the art I like=D
The above strip is from a pirate comic he does, and I want one bad. I can't really figure out his site, so I'm not sure if he does it online, but you can buy it on Amazon. And I really want it. The Adventures of Alex Ze Pirate
And then he does this series:

Welcome to the Jungle by ~TomPreston on deviantART
Which seems so funny. I want that on too: Formera Volume 1 Formera Volume Two
I would not be displease if you bought them for meXP

He also does great fan-art=D

Easter Bunnies by ~TomPreston on deviantART
Aren't they cute.

You should all totally click on images and go to his DeviantArt account=D=D You're in for a treat if you do=D=D

No comments: