Monday, April 20, 2009

Long time no post

Been a while since I posted. Still haven't gotten a reply about uni. Have gotten loads more B-day presents. Have collaborated in taking third in a photo contest. Should be doing homework right now...

Photo contest first, shall we.
Fiancé being the wonderful computer nerd that he is goes to The Gathering in Hamar each year (one of Scandinavia's biggest nerdfestsXD) and he enters in the competitions every year. This year we took third in the photocontest with this pic:

Crouching Angel, Hidden Dragon by ~wlkr on deviantART

I did the lightpainting, he did the posing and the post work. Purdy isn't he=D

We took 4th last year with a video called Nightlife using the same technique, but I don't have it right now. We should have taken 2nd, seeing as both first and third place violated the contest rules, but water under the bridge ne?


I have gotten more B-day presents, including flavour thingys for onigiri, Japanese dictionary for my DS <3, Miffy on DVD, and a genuine D&G wallet O.o
Good times=D=D

Better go read my German homework me thinks
No word of the day today, swoowy

No comments: