Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Emilie in concert

^ Clickable title everyhon^^,

So I saw Emilie Autumn in concert yesterday. And it was awesome^^, I'm usually so music oriented that I even manage to not be aware when the bands I like release new albums even (seeing as I don't read anything at all about them almost), and going to see bands in concert is for mostly about music being better live, so the visuals isn't all that important to me. I discovered however that an Emilie concert is just as much about the visual. She had acrobatics, and fireshow, and girls walking around in these beautiful corsets. She has long talking sequences too, and theatrics, it was just too awesome=D=D
I am so going the next time she comes=D=D

I got there before my friends, and ended up talking to this 15 year old girl who had traveled for 7 hours by train to go to Oslo to see Emilie. When my friends came we ended up talking about all the concerts we have traveled abroad for, to which she starry eyed replied that she hoped she'd be like us when she grew upXD

If you want to check out Emilie's music WingedZephyr have lots of her songs up on youtube here:
Clickable link^^,

Word of the day:
コンサート - konsaato - Concert

No comments: