Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I heart this parody (aka. I heart geeks)

I wrote a few weeks ago about the new Britney song, womanizer. And here's the most genius parody song ever!



Now, who does not want a man like this? I, lucky girl that I am, already bagged me one of these=D Now don't tell me you're not green with jealousy, 'cos I know you are=D
I decided a long time ago that I don't like people with no geeky traits. People without passion are just... well, boring.
My definition of geek might vary a bit from the generally know one. I don't see geeks as singleminded dorks with no lovelife outside of WOW. I see geeks as people with a passion. Be that WOW, Pokémon, comicbooks, or football. Yes football, there are at least as many ManU geeks as there are comisbook geeks. A geek is someone who loves something and get all fired up and passionate whenever they talk about it. And I don't like people who doesn't get this way about anything. They're boring. And a bit scary....
Most people come to terms with, and many even start to embrace their inner geek when presented with this definition=D
And if you're not jealous af me and and my geeky fiancé yet, there's something serious wierd with youXP

Word of the day:
大好き - daisuki - to love, to like very much

No comments: