Friday, May 6, 2011

Just a heads up

I will move this blog soon.
You see, I have a dream (corny as it soundsXP).
And my dream is to offer my blog in all the languages I know, thereby making my blog a tool for others when they learn other languages, reading the blog in their goal-language and then re-reading in a language in that they already know when to see how well they picked it up.
My biggest passion of all is languages and the learning of languages. And I want to teach and help others learn.

So I went and took the big leap and ordered myself the new domain. I will post a link when it's open.
Rest assured the blog will stay essentially the same, with what I consider a few improvements:

I will have actual sections for stuff, one for books and cartoons and manga, one for games, one for movies, one for... girly stuff, like soaps and makeup and stuff, a general area for my random stuff like my life and travels and stuff.
The goal will be a minimum of 3 posts a week, which will all go in the "new posts" area. But we all know how it is with these good intentions XP it's a good goal anyway^^,

The starter languages will be English and Norwegian, and hopefully German, if I can brush up again fast enough.

Maybe I will fall flat on my face, but I wholeheartedly believe dreams are important, and this is mine. And I aint givin'n up 'fore I get started=D

No comments: